Industrial Plastic Supply, Inc.your best resource for plastic materialsquality without compromisethe website that if often immitated, but never duplicated!the Foam PVC Sheet Page
Foam PVC Sheet is a light weight extruded sheet made with a closed cell structure. This closed cell foam makes it virtually impermeable to air; immune to sunlight, rain and has a R-value for construction. In addition due to its closed cell structure it is very light and easily machinable. It is self-extinguishing and will not decay.
Why you should use Foam PVC:
- Highly resistant to moisture and some chemicals
- Used in screen printing, advertising, and labeling
- Used for POP panels
- Easily Machinable
- Matte surface accepts most inks, vinyls and paint
Frequently Used in:
This materials is…versatile for multiple applications. Machines well and has very good impact strength.
- R- Value (insulation) for construction
- Very Low Moisture absorption
- Has Low Density
- Excellent physical properties
- Bonds well to adhesives
- Low flammability (UL-94 VO flame rating) Komatex
Materials Available As
.118″ , .236″ and .500″ .118″ , .236″ and .500″
Also available: White and Black. Other colors available on special order.
Custom sizes, formulations, profiles or colors.