Why you should use PETG:
- Has excellent Bending and Vacuum Form properties
- Is very easy to fabricate
- Excellent impact strength
- Standard material is not UV stabilized
Chem. Resistance Chart Mfg. Data Sheet MSDS Sheet Machining Guidelines
This materials is…an excellent material for fabrication of Point-of-Purchase (POP) Displays, Forming of 3-d parts, and bending.
- Low cost material with high impact strength
- Easy to form, punch, rivet and cut
- Paintable, printable, and silk screens well
- Excellent for indoor POP displays (not UV stable)
Materials Available As
.020” – .500” Thickness in 48” X 96” sheets
Film: Special order – please call with your requirements
These Properties are for evaluation purposes only. This information is not to be construed as a warranty, guarantee or assurance that you may achieve the same results. Materials made from different resin types, manufacturing techniques and manufacturers will react differently. The information should be used to compare against other materials only, and each user should make his own tests to determine suitability. No warranty as to this materials suitability are either expressed or implied.
Typical Resin Properties:
| Specific Gravity
| Tensile Strength Yield
| Tensile Modulus
| Izod Impact – Notched
||No Break -300 in/lbs.
| Heat Distortion Temp.
| Viscat Softening Point
| Co. Thermal Expansion
“Thank you for suggesting PETG platics for my project” – Ted E.