Industrial Plastic Supply, Inc.your best resource for plastic materialsquality without compromisethe website that if often immitated, but never duplicated!the High Impact Styrene Sheet Page
This material is very common and widely used material. In a expanded or foamed form, it is known as Styrofoam. The inside wall surfaces in your refrigerator, the 8″ X 12″ signs (like “For Sale” or “Garage Sale”) are normally styrene printed sheets. It is the most popular rigid surface for silk screening, printing and die cutting industries. It forms beautifully, and can be painted and processed to make prototypes parts quickly.
Why you should use High Impact Styrene:
- Great printing, painting and silk screening on smooth serfaces
- Has excellent vacuum forming properties
- Excellent low temperature properties
- Bonds to itself extremely well with solvent cements
- Cuts extremely well, and is easily cut with die-cutting methods
This material is an excellent choice for low temperature applications (the inside of your refrigerator and freezer is made from Styrene). It is a great material for die-cutting or stamping. Very popular material for printing, painting and silk screening.
- Vacuum formed and die cut parts
- Cold temperature parts(refrigerators)
- Beatifully printed, painted or silk screened panels or parts
- Easy to fabricate parts, easily cut and shaped
Materials Available As
.020″ -.250″ up to 48″ X 96″ in a Natural (White) and some Black.
High Impact Styrene is a common plastic “building block” used in numerous application from model making to FDA compliant parts. In stock and ready to ship, cut to size or we can provide “blanks” to ease your production.