Various Plastics with additives or fillers to add levels of conductivity These materials are frequently in sensitive electronic and spark sensitive applications such as: hard drive and memory fixtures, computer work surfaces, parts moving systems and chemical storage areas. This material is…an excellent range of machinable materials offering various levels of conductivity. From Anti-Static to fully conductive. Eliminates the need for using metals in sensitive applications where any static is unacceptable.
- Good to Excellent Machining
- Low co-efficient of Friction with various levels of conductivity
- Dimensionally stable and anti-slough properties yield excellent performance
- Static – The curse of the electronics industry
- Wide range of materials and fillers (additives) produce limitless choices of end use properties
A wide variety of ESD, Conductive and Static Dissipating materials are available. Due to the range of materials and conductivity levels, we request you contact us for your specific requirements. Here is some common trade names for the ESD, Conductive and Static Control materials: Tecaform SD, Hydel PE17, Hydel PC-P ESD, Hydel PC7, Tecapeek PVX, Sintimid ESD 23, Krefine ESD PEEK, Tempalux CN, PES CN, Pomalux CN, Pomalux SD, Semitron ESD 225, Semitron, Absylux SD, Absylux CN, Lennite CN, Tivar 1000 Antistatic, Zelux SD, Zelux CN, Kynar SD, Kynar CN, and many more. Please contact us for more details.